Kai Askey is a fifteen year racing driver, born in the UK, he began driving karts in Singapore aged eight. After returning to the UK he competed in British Championships from 2015 to 2017 with Fusion Motorsport and then graduated on to racing in Europe in 2018 and 2019 with Ricky Flynn Motorsport in the CIK-FIA, WSK and DKM series. In his first year in Europe Askey notched up numerous podiums and finished all championships in the top ten.
- 2014 – 5th in first race, 4th overall in the Singapore Karting Championship
- 2015 – 3rd overall in the X30 Challenge Singapore, 10th in the Rotax Asia Max Challenge
- 2016 – 11th in the Super One British Championship, 12th in the Little Green Man Series
- 2017 – 3rd in the Little Green Man Series (X30 Mini), 3rd IAME International Open, 5th X30 European Championship, 8th X30 World Championship
- 2018 – 10th in the CIK-FIA World Junior Championship, 5th in the CIK-FIA European Junior Championship, 4th in the DKM Championship, 8th in the WSK Final Cup, 9th in the WSK Open Cup